FluxStream LED strip is a high performing luminaire delivering smooth diffuse light ideal for light industrial, commercial and residential applications with unparalleled energy efficiency.
Comparative yearly lighting energy cost per 1000 lumens – $1.95 based on 3000 hrs. and $.08 pwr KWH.
- Frosted acrylic diffuser provides wide lightdistribution and superior glare control.
- Diffuser and LED plate snap into place allowingtool-free access to LED boards and driver.
- Up to 100,000 hour predicted L70 LED lumen maintenance provides long service life to reduce maintenance costs.
- Can be surface mounted on ceilings or walls, or suspended via chain, pendants or cables.
- Wall mountable - ADA compliant.
- Ideal for cold applications (-20°C).
- Multiple driver options available with 0-10V as standard.
- Enclosed lens minimizes penetration of dust, insects, and other debris into the LED compartment.
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- LED boards and drivers are RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- Total system life rated at 50,000 hours.
- Predicted L70 lifetime based on LED manufacturer’s supplied LM-80 data and in-situ laboratory testing.
- Integral emergency driver with EMLED option.
- FSS220L840-UNV-DIM: 2', 2000lm, 4000K (CRI 80), UNV, 0-10V Dimming