Lightolier CorePro LED Mini Cylinder is a completely integrated LED luminaire. By combining the optics, light source, thermal management system and driver into a single housing, this luminaire provides a sleek look suitable for lower mounting heights and smaller spaces. This small, sleek luminaire design offers efficacy over 107lm/w.
Available for the 900lm/Wide Flood (35°)/3000K (CRI 80).
- Track attachment fitting: Molded polycarbonate Integral color in gray, black or white. Rotates into place with the use of a push tab.
- Push tab: Molded polycarbonate. Locks and detaches unit.
- Drive and optic housing: Extruded aluminum. Steel eyelet friction connection. Rotates 180°.
- Movable contact: Solid brass. Extends for connection to 2nd circuit in Advent track.
- Ground contact: Solid brass.
- Integrated heat sink: Passive cooling, integrated into optic and driver housing.
- Optics: Single optic TIR (total internal reflection) optically clear thermoplastic. Prevents dust and contaminants from entering the luminaire.
- Light source: COB LED.
- Finish: Powder coat finish.
- Install: suitable for wall & vertical surfaces.
- Input voltage: 120, 50/60Hz
- High Power factor: 0.99
- Lumen Maintenance: >70% of initial lumens at 50,000hrs.
- Photometric performance: Tested in accordance with LM79.